From: Jeffrey Weiss [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Thursday, December 23, 1999 2:28 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Pizza highs

Is it just pizza that hits late and long for those of you who report it?
How about a grilled cheese sandwich? Or cheese ravioli? Now that I'm
tracking myself *much* more closely, I'll keep an eye out for my own
unusual BG response compared to lost of other foods that include its basic
ingredients. Or am I missing something basic and biological?

Jeffrey Weiss
email @ redacted
Dallas, TX