[IP] comparing meters

In my humble opinion, I think it is best NOT to compare readings between
meters.  They are ALL gonna vary, that is a GIVEN - even the manufacturers
say there is a variance, so why knock yourself out trying to figure out
EXACTLY what your blood sugar is????  Besides, if you prick yourself in your
right hand and then your left hand, I BETCHA you will get a different

Just pick a meter you like, and go consistently by what it says...If you are
not sure a reading you got is accurate, re-calibrate it, check again, or use
that control solution they send you...Don't use another meter cuz it might be
calculating a different value.