Re: [IP] duration of pizza increases

>My daughter, Laura also has a problems with her blood sugar spiking 8 hours
>after eating pizza.  Typically, no other food digests this slowly but pizza
>is a real problem for us for some reason.   Lately, I have been ordering the
>pizza with 1/2 the normal amount of cheese and this has helped tremendously!
>I think most pizzas must be loaded with a tremendous amount of cheese (more
>than we may realize).  We really haven't even noticed the difference in
>taste but it has made a HUGE difference in her blood sugar levels.

Interesting approach. Shane LOVES cheese though. And since he is usually
the one in charge of ordering... However I will mention it to him. He
might at least try it once. I have now heard from a couple of people
that their pizza "lasts" about 8 hours, so I feel more comfortable
trying an increase for that long. Course, we probably don't want to try
the longer increase AND the 1/2 cheese at the same time if we want to
learn anything useful :-)