Re: [IP] Service disruption

Susan and all List Members,

This 'move', as it is with most 'disruptions',  was not a scheduled
event.  Equipment is being moved as we write.  You may not notice
any problems, or you might.  It may depend on your ISP whether or
not you get any notifications of 'disruptions'.  All we are asking for
is your patience and understanding "IF" some of this does occur.
We will try to keep the service continuing without these problems,
but they may occur and the messages will eventually go through.

(one of Santa Michael's elves)