RE: [IP] Accu-Chek or One Touch Profile

I've used the Accu-Chek Advantage meter for many years before getting my
Complete.  I remember a bit ago, that with the Advantage strips there was a
notice in the package about the strips being changed and were now more
accurate to lab testing.  I am assuming that the Complete Comfort Curve
strips are the same way since both meters can use the same strips.

Type 1 for 37 years, still hoping to be pumping soon...