: Re: [IP] Resend responses?

Regarding AntiVirus programs... I know many people who have them and they
don't realize that in order to be safe, they MUST update their virus dat
files on a regular basis (I usually do mine once a week).  New viruses are
being developed everyday by unscrupulous hackers and the dat files get
obsolete very quickly.  To update your dat files, go to your AntiVirus
program's website.  New dat files should be available there for download.

Type 1 for 37 years, still hoping to be pumping soon...