Re: [IP] Atkins Diet

If this diet consists of high protein intake and low carb intake, then just
in case if you're not aware, eating high proteins will make you look like
you're losing weight but in actuality all you're losing is muscle and
water.  I don't know how many carbs you eat, but maybe if you reduce your
carbs a little and then keep an eye on your insulin intake, that may help?
Maybe you've already tried all this?  Hope this helps.

Jim