RE: [IP] Resend, virus - send it to me!

If you are using "Norton Anti-Virus" (NAV), they now have
weekly updates.  Also, if there is a particularly nasty
virus in the middle of the week they will update their
virus library then.  You can even sign up for an e-mail
list where they will notify you of any changes.

           HAPPY HOLIDAYS !!!

--- "David L. Dougherty" <email @ redacted> wrote:
> I agree with Sam. I work for a large oil jobber. When I
> came here there were
> over half a dozen viruses infecting the company
> computers. I installed a
> virus protection program and since that time we have had
> no viruses. We have
> received numerous viruses via email over the last couple
> of years but the
> anti-virus program has caught them. Two of the viruses
> came from the offices
> of the main offices of the national oil company we work
> for (I won't mention
> the name). Moral: you can receive viruses via e-mail even
> from someone you
> know, even from "trusted" sites. If you don't have an
> anti-virus program you
> should get one as soon as possible and keep the virus
> definitions updated
> monthly.
> David

*   Susan K.  (^i^)