Re: RE: [IP] duration of pizza increases- and nuts

Dear LZottoli.........sounds like you know a lot about gastroparesis and how
to effectively use the 'dual wave bolus' in obtaining great results.  Any
clues you want to pass along will be most helpful.  I really have a hard
time with evening meals especially.  gastro seems to be such a moving target
and so unpredictable.  do you have any further clues on that front?  Thank
you very much!