Re: [IP] Resend, virus - send it to me!-SAM

 >Sam, ok you've scared me!  I've opened that file with the pictures of the
 >little girl too! What do I do?  I don't have a virus scanner or program.
If i
 >go get one and install it, will it still detect this virus if it's hiding?
 >Get back to me asap!

The answer is yes! If you get a scanner with current scan files it should
pick up anything hiding on your system. That file might be perfectly
benign... but, until it is checked, no one really knows for sure.

Anyone who has a virus scanner needs to log onto the website of the scanner
producer and check for updates. As I mentioned earlier, the one I use had
an update last week. There are some new viruses running amok out there.

Practice safe computing and have a happy holiday season.