[IP] pumping 2 days now!

wow...the freedom it is having this pump! i love it. i'm still having
problems getting my basals set. i'm such a scheduled person and this is
taking too much time for me! but, i know it could take much longer so i
should just be patient. pre-pump my A1C was 6.4% and my only problems were
my fasting blood sugar. now they are all over the place, but i know i can
get them to stabilize once i get the basals set.
i also recieved a new meter from my trainer. it's a fast take. i was using
a one touch 2 so you can imagine my surprise when i recieved this TINY
machine! was a difference! i think the one touch 2 is like 6 times as big!
it's amazing!

Erinn (DMI 15 years, pumping 2 days)