Re: [IP] Resend, virus - send it to me!

At 08:26 AM 12/22/1999  Ruth Schneider wrote:
 >I opened this attachment and we are doin' fine here!

Have you checked your system with a virus checker?? Is your virus checker
up-to-date? The one I use had an update as late as last week. Unless your
checker is current, it is not looking for the newer viruses.

Some viruses hide, waiting for a particular event. That even could be
anything... a particular date, a particular sequence of commands, or who
knows what. So, just because things "seem" OK, doesn't mean that they
really are.

If I've scared anyone... good! We all need to be as cautious with email
attachments as we would with approaching a stranger on a dark street
corner. It's a dangerous world out there.