Re: [IP] duration of pizza increases

Just to let you know I had two pieces of pizza the other night.  The package
told me 40 carbs for 1/6.  I figured out for 2 pieces it would be 60 carbs.
I'm on a 1 to 10 ratio.  I took 6 units and 3 hours later I was 28.  My
glucose was 72 before I started eating?  Go figure.  I guess that is the name
of the game trying to guess what works.  Looking back I'm guessing I would of
taken 4 units for the pizza.  Oh well?
35 yrs old
diabetic 24 yrs
pumping 2 months