RE: [IP] Re: MM alarm A-37

Erinn,
An A-37 alarm actually is in the 508 book, you just have to
know what you are looking for.  On page 108 it states that an
A-XX alarm is a safety check message, you will get 6 beeps/vibrations
every minutes until the alarm is acknowledged.  The "What to Do" states
that you should press SEL then ACT.  If the same alarm reoccurs then you
should call the MM Help Line.  For example, an A-35 alarm is listed in the
book and that is a Delivery Safety Check which is usually caused by
adjusting
the lead screw.  So the error as you have found wasn't that critical, but if

you are curious about what exactly that alarm means then call.

- sherry