Re: [IP] Resend, virus - send it to me!

Folks,

You miss the point all together here!

I am using a system that is NOT susectible to viruses.  Viruses take
advantage of weaknesses in the operating system, whether Mac or Windows.

I am NOT USING WINDOWS or Mac,  I am using LINUX, and it is NOT
susectible to viruses aimed at Windows.  While there are some
things that could cause problems for Linux, as long as you make
sure you are running with proper permissions, they still will not
hurt it.  I have been using Linux since 1994.

Just because almost everyone uses Windows, and faces viruses almost
daily, it does not mean other operating systems besides Windows will
be hurt.  They specifically target known weaknesses in operating systems.
or programs within that system, and these are targeted against Windows.

I am a senior system programmer by profession, and I've programmed since 1970
(in high school, on a DEC system back then).  I KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING.  I
could go on more about details, but believe me, I know what I am doing.
Send me one of these suspected virus emails, and I will check it out.

Thanks,

Kevin

--
WB0DPN