Re: [IP] 2 hour pp

I think it is doable.  I usually start with a blood sugar of 70 to 90 before
a meal and usually stay under 150 2 hours after and back to normal shortly
thereafter.  I am taking a basal of .4 from 6AM unitl 10:00PM and .6 from 10
PM to 6 AM.  My carb ratio is 1 unit to every 15 grams.  I am told that I am
on a small amount of insulin.  I usually take a total of 25 to 30 units a day
of thehumalog.  Then again I am a 36 year old woman.
Good luck.