RE: [IP] Resend, virus - send it to me!

I agree with Sam. I work for a large oil jobber. When I came here there were
over half a dozen viruses infecting the company computers. I installed a
virus protection program and since that time we have had no viruses. We have
received numerous viruses via email over the last couple of years but the
anti-virus program has caught them. Two of the viruses came from the offices
of the main offices of the national oil company we work for (I won't mention
the name). Moral: you can receive viruses via e-mail even from someone you
know, even from "trusted" sites. If you don't have an anti-virus program you
should get one as soon as possible and keep the virus definitions updated