Re: [IP] Accu-Chek or One Touch Profile

Holly,

I just looked at the Accu-Chek strip bottle, and from the numbers
on the bottle, you can figure out what the accuracy of the Accu-Chek
is.  In the "HI" range, it is an error/accuracy of 15%.  The "LO"
range is close to 15%.

You might want to look through the info on your One-Touch, and
find it's accuracy, or some range of readings (like the Accu-Chek)
that you can figure the accuracy from.

Kevin

--
WB0DPN