[IP] Resend, virus - send it to me!

If seomone still has this "virus" email with a photo,
PLEASE SEND IT TO ME!

I can look through the header, to figure out who sent it.

Secondly, I am not using Windows/Microsoft, so my system will
NOT have problems with viruses (I/m using Linux). Viruses
simply do nothing to Linux, so it's safe to deal with such
email :)

Thanks,

Kevin

--