[IP] seven hours without insulin

stupid pumper trick of the day:
Refilled my reservoir at 1 am last night before going to bed - whenever I
check for a drip out of the tubing (ie. priming the pump to make sure those
lever arms are right up against the reservoir), I always suspend as soon as
I see a drip and connect and dis-suspend.  Well woke up this morning and
realized that I had been suspended ALL NIGHT!

Now for the "good" part - I was only 377!  (Yes, I know that is terribly
high, but I expected to be off the charts) :)  I might have overdone some
boluses before bed that kept me down, but it sure was nice to not be any
higher than that...