Re: [IP] Resend responses?

>>Best guess is that we have a virus infected member that is
>>automatically attaching an exe file, or that a photo was sent to
>>everyone on the list
>>email @ redacted>>

Funny you should mention that.  I opened one the other day with pictures,
that some one sent me.  Some young girl on her way to get her pump.  Twenty
minutes later my computer crashed and the hard drive is totally gone.  I am
back to my old stand by until the drive can be replaced or fixed.  And my
anti-virus program never detected a thing.