[IP] RE:Resend responses?/Virus?

I received the same message - it is an attached exe file named baby.exe, and
it's subject line was "RE: my most recent post's subject line".  I did not
open this file and deleted it. It was about the size you mentioned (96K?).
If you receive this file, I encourage you to not open the attachment and
notify the list admins, sending the complete header information if possible.
We won't know who is "responsible" until we get the header info off one of
these files.  Many times viruses send duplicate messages and/or attachments
without the sender even being aware!

By header info I mean something like:

        by austin.cs.unc.edu (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id SAA14517
        for email @ redacted; Mon, 20 Dec 1999 18:35:55 -0500 (EST)