[IP] temp basal and geneva

> You increase the basal rate for high glycemic foods too? I was under the
> impression that this only worked for high fat meals

we found that those highly refined cereals,  flours,  breads,  bagels!!!
were a terrible culprit for high BGs about 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours after

by setting a temp basal on our MM  (because a square wave on MM freezes up
the capacity to do a bolus,  in case geneva wants to eat something later on
within the sq. wave time frame)

so...we have experimented and when she eats these guilty foods...we
automatically temp basal for 0.2  ( YMMV) ABOVE her normal basal for three
hours.  this works really well for her.