RE: [IP] 2 hour pp

I'd be interested in learning how to do this too. At 2 hours I am usually
around 180 to 200. I too fall back to normal within 4 hours. I've tried
everything I can think of. If I cut the fat I peak high quickly. If I add
fat I still peak, just slower. If I increase the bolus to get a "normal" 2
hour pp I crash two hours later. I'm beginning to think that at least in my
case this is something I'm just going to have to live with. I'd also be
interested to know if this is a common problem for diabetics.

David