[IP] 2 hour pp

Tell me something....The new endo has us checking Kevin at 2 hours pp and
said he should not be higher than 40 points from the start. He is usually WAY
higher than that, but most of the time in range by 4 hours. Obviously for
this to work, we will have to change all the basals to lower, and boluses to
higher. Does anyone else have 2 hour pp that close in range? Is it really
do-able?? It is frustrating for me right now to see these #'s at 2 hours so
awful....I hate to even write them down for the doc!       Just want to see
how much I should stress out on getting it done.  Right now we are checking
only, no changing or correcting.

Mom of Kevin, 11, dx 12/98
pumping 5/99