[IP] Lilly 50 year medal

>The Lilly Medal is silver and says Lilly & CO 50 >years
> Insulin Therapy. I never take it off my neck. Roger C dx 47
I was told that the Lilly 50-year medal required 50 years of LILLY insulin.
I was on Velosulin for 13 years until Humalog came out. I'm planning my 50th
anniversary bash for 11/4/00. Already have the paper work from Joslin, but
would I not qualify for the Lilly award?
    Also, Joslin gives a 25 year medal. I contacted them from their website.
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 16 yrs)