Re: [IP] What company sends #years awards?

Re: Joslin 25 Year Certificate and 50 Year Medal:

You can address your correspondence directly to:

Jeanne Scalley
Development Office
Joslin Diabetes Center
One Joslin Place
Boston, MA  02215

Phone:  617-732-2412
FAX:  617-732-2487

email:  email @ redacted

I've spoken to Jeanne a couple times - a wonderful person who will gladly
help you with all aspects of the requested documentation, etc.

Anyone out there who's fought the "Big D" for more than 25 years - you
deserve this recognition (and much more). It doesn't take too long to
gather the required information. The certificate is a small reminder of our
place in history.

Bob Burnett - Type 1 for 42 + years - really hoping for a cure before I can
claim the 50 year medal
mailto:email @ redacted