Re: [IP] New 508 after 506 for 4 years - Differences?

I just passed my 3 year anniversary with my Mini Med 506 and was wondering
what steps you had to take to upgrade your pump to a 508 (who to contact,
paperwork, etc.).  I have been thinking about making this move before my 4
year warranty expires (if I can get the insurance company to say yes!).

I would appreciate any info. you can give me.

Thanks,  Linda