Re: [IP] What company sends #years awards?

In a message dated 12/21/99 1:09:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Howdy,
 Been trying to remember which company or organization sends awards to people
 managing this disease for ## of years?  Was it Joslin or Eli Lily or another?
 Carole >>
Hi Carole Both You must prove by a statement or record of a DR that you have
been on insulin 25, 50.75 years. I am after the 75. Only 23 to go. Joslin is
at ONE JOSLIN PLACE BOSTON ,MASS 02215 In my case they sent the information
to Eli Lilly and Company Indianapolis, IN 46285.(1-800885-4559). The 50 from
Joslin is aprox2/12 inches round It says TRIUMPH MAN and MEDICINE on one side
The other says Given by Joslin Diabetes Center Boston Mass FOR 50 COURAGEOUS
YEARS WITH DIABETES. The Lilly Medal is silver and says Lilly & CO 50 years
Insulin Therapy. I never take it off my neck. Roger C dx 47