RE: [IP] When your child realizes what diabetes is....

> regards, Natacha
> sorry for my English, French is my mother tongue...
The subject has not come up, but at some point it may be nice to
start a French Language IP mail list. We currently have separate
lists for Scandinavia, Germany, the UK as well as the English
language list. Let me know if you would be interested in
participating as a list administrator and/or if you know of other
French speaking pumpers that would be interest in us starting a list
for your language.