Re: [IP] Speed of site on side

At 07:47 AM 12/21/1999  Joanne Spotten wrote:
 >I am thinking about trying a site on my side above the waist and can't
 >find my information on relative speed of locations.  Anyone have any

I've never read anything about this either... I suspect that it is highly
variable between individuals. However, I've noticed that I seem to need
more insulin when my sets are on my hips, than when they are installed more
toward the middle. I didn't know if this was just me or my imagination.
Anyone else notice anything like that??