[IP] Re: MM alarm A-37

Mornin' Erinn,  Katie's pump alarmed at us last week...an A-34.  Nothing
in the book for that one either so I just called the "800" number on the
back of the pump.  The technician talked me through some testing, then
figured my battery housing was being fussy.  Sent me a new one
immediately.  I mean I got the thing in two days (and I live in Alaska!).
 Any questions about the pump, just call them right away.  By the way,
congratulations on going live!!!
God Bless,
Debbie, Mom of Katie, 9, dx'd 9/97
MiniMed pumper since 8/2/99 (youngest kid in Alaska...so far!)

hey guys, well...i went live this morning at 9 am...and so far so
great!!!  I love it. it was great to eat lunch and just have to push some
buttons.  One question for everyone... the pump model that my CDE was
using got an A-37 alarm. it wasn't in the book, and since she is new to
the 508 she
didn't even know what it was. anyone know what it is? she finally had to
clear out the memory to get rid of it. please email me privately since i
need to know the answer tonight and i'm on the digest.
well, happy pumping everyone! i'm one of the group now! :)