Re: [IP] HEMOGLOBIN A1c - Whoa!

Natalie -

Thanks for forwarding the e-mail!!  Jill (also on this list, and frustrated
like I am) told me that MM has 60,000 people on pumps.  WHOA!  That's a lot
of business - wonder if maybe they just can't keep up?!  Jill sent her pump
back in August, and has talked to the same people I have.  Altho' we hound
them constantly, neither one of us can get our pumps back.  Repaired, that
is.  So we sit and wait.  She has not had the same failure rate that I have
had.  AND I am keeping my fingers crossed.  However, went to the drugstore
and bought new bottles of NPH and Reg, and will take them with me over
Christmas.  As always with diabetes, you have to be prepared! <vbg>

Take care, and have a Wonderful Holiday!!!!!      Jane