Re: MickeyD's (was Re: [IP] holiday foods:-))

In a message dated 12/21/99 12:30:30 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< perhaps we could work to make the posting of nutritional info a national
 policy....  there are an awful lot of us on this list....  a few
 letters... it's not like they don't have the information...

I believe it already is a national policy---for many years.  If it is not
posted, they have a pamplet at the counter with all the information.  I
believe it is mandated by the FDA.  Also there are web sites that contain all
the nutritional info for all the fast food chains, etc.        Dianne