From: Natalie A. Sera [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Monday, December 20, 1999 11:16 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Meter Averages

Curiosity question, because I have a slippery mind, and can't keep
numbers stable!

I've seen several of you mention meter averages as guidelines to how
well you're doing.

But I'm ALWAYS unsure if you're referring to averages of BGs done ONLY
before meals, or randomly or what.

My meter, Accuchek Complete doesn't compute a total average, but gives
averages for time-slots, which you can set yourself according to when
you usually eat or exercise.

My averages are varied, from lows of 112 before dinner  and 116 before
breakfast to a high of 177 midmorning (at the moment -- this DOES
change!)

So my question is, do you think these numbers are acceptable, or do you
think I should be trying to lower them? (And before anyone asks, I don't
have hypos terribly often -- do have them occasionally)

Thanks,

 Type Weird, pumping!
 mailto:email @ redacted

                              (