[IP] A reminder for the IP Members

Hello Everyone:

We just wanted to remind everyone here that the IP list is made up of
MANY MANY different people who have widely different views on life and
religion. Because of this, it is important that we don't write anything
that might be mistaken as an attack on anyone else's beliefs. Because of
the volatility of some topics, the safest course is to leave both religion
and politics out of your posts as much as possible.

We know that with that with almost 2,000 members on the IP list, mistakes
will happen and people may misunderstand what is being said. All we ask is
that people carefully reread and think about the impact of their messages
prior to sending them. Also, when you read something that you don't agree
with, remember that it is not directed at you personally. For all anyone
knows, it could even be meant as humor.

Thank you
Brian Carter
And the rest of the volunteer Admin team