In a message dated 12/20/99 6:17:21 AM Eastern Standard Time, email @ redacted

>  I know God only gives challenges to those he knows can handle it and
>  his awesome wisdom while going through the trial.
oh jeez, no offense to you at all, but i am so tired of hearing this.  i have
had so many challenges with my diabetes, and honestly, i think God just sucks
if that's his plan.
i'll keep you in my prayers for the new year.
this disease is hard, and sometimes realizing that no matter what you do, you
really don't have control over the effects of this disease - that's hard to
handle.  or maybe that's the answer.  but i don't mean to sound resigned.  i
just realize that it's tough, and we need support from others to keep our
heads up.
love, janine