[IP] here comes Sara

I am coming to your neck of the woods if you live between Houston Texas and
Lake Chalres Louisiana....wanna meet me - cuz I sure wanna meet you

EMAIL ME PRIVATELY as I am So far behin din digests, Noxon was still alive
when I last read one!  kidding...

email @ redacted
WHO, just to keep it pump related...has had MNMD trauma lately, but it was
all resolved QUITE to my satisfaction

and who will most assuredly hold out for a home version of the continuous
glucose sensor rather than a glucowatch - seems like a waste of energy to me

and who needs to get her fat butt to the gym!!!

and whose meter 14 and 30 day average in UNDER 160!?!?!?