Re: [IP] Meter Averages

I have a Fasttake meter and it gives an average of all tests done in a two
week period.  I test usually before meals and a couple of hours after as well
as before exercise or driving...  I try to keep my before meal sugars under
100 and my after meal sugars below 150.  I've been pretty lucky so far.  I do
have a few insulin reactions still.  I haven't figured it out to perfection
and probably never will.