[IP] holiday foods:-)

Thanksgiving I had good bg until I ate lunch...my set
was crimped if I remember correctly, but to be sure,
for X-mas..
 anyone know carb values on stuffing (the type you put
in teh turkey and make yourself?) how many carbs for
what amount?
 And same thing for pumpkin pie..pie crust, you mix
the pumpkin stuff and bake.. ?????
 Type 1--3/7/89
MM Pumper--6/28/99

Loving my bg's today!!!(114, 77, 137, 121, 87,
111)--including 2hr PP's--finally seeing the "beauty
of the pump!"
Do You Yahoo!?