[IP] i'm hooked up!

hey guys, well...i went live this morning at 9 am...and so far so great!!!
i love it. it was great to eat lunch and just have to push some buttons.
one question for everyone... the pump model that my CDE was using got an
A-37 alarm. it wasn't in the book, and since she is new to the 508 she
didn't even know what it was. anyone know what it is? she finally had to
clear out the memory to get rid of it. please email me privately since i
need to know the answer tonight and i'm on the digest.
well, happy pumping everyone! i'm one of the group now! :)