[IP] Showing rescue squads pump

> We are always looking for community
> service ideas since they have to do 12 hours/year. He thought about going
> around to the
> rescue squads and showing his pump and see if they had questions. We
> haven't gotten the nerve to do that yet!
> Robin, mom of Kevin

Yeah, go to the rescue squads. Think of the service you'll be providing
Kevin and other pumpers if the EMTs are called in their behalf. They will be
familiar with one.  I was out of town one day and 5 deputies were eating at
the next table. I worked up the nerve to ask them if they'd seen a pump and
none had. I also had a new fancy bracelet with a gold charm that was
engraved with my Medic Alert phone #'s, etc. They said they would not have
been aware what it was but they would now.
    The life you save may be Kevin's. 8^)
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)