[IP] Re: request for prayer

First of all, I am praying for you, but don't know your name!  I like to be
specific in prayer, so chime in!

(about retinal detachments)
Second, my father has been through two of these surgeries and I'd be happen
to answer any questions you have about what they do, what it's like, and
your limitations afterwards....

Third, it probably has nothing to do with your diabetes (don't know if that
is good or bad, but just thought I'd share)...  the most common causes as I
understand it are age, astigmatism, and cataract or other laser surgeries...

My father in a twisted sort of way is happy about it.... he can now see
nearly 20/20 out of both eyes after years of coke bottle glasses.  Yes, the
recovery period is a little taxing... but all and all in the end, he is

Think happy thoughts of "perfect" vision,