[IP] Re: looking for name of a book

Cheryl, I have a book called "Fast Food Facts" by Marion J. Franz, MS RD
CDE.  Got it a few years ago but it's terrific. 1500 menu items, 37 fast
food chains.  Hope this helps.
God Bless,
Debbie, Mom of Katie, 9, dx'd 9/97
MiniMed pumper since 8/2/99 (youngest kid in Alaska...so far!)

Hi all, was wondering if anyone might know the name of a book that I saw
advertised
somewhere, I cannot for the life of me remember where.  The book
supposedly
had carb info on menus of 2500 chain restaurants, both fast food and many
sit
down chains.
Thanks,
Cheryl