Re: [IP] looking for name of a book

In a message dated 12/19/99 8:15:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> was wondering if anyone might know the name of a book that I saw advertised
>  somewhere, I cannot for the life of me remember where.  The book
>  had carb info on menus of 2500 chain restaurants, both fast food and many
> sit
>  down chains.
The book you may be referring to is the ADA Guide to Healthy Restaurant
Eating. More than 50 chain restaurants and over 2500 menu items. It has both
sit down restaurants like Fridays and Outback as well as all the fast food
chains like McD's and Taco Bell.  I got mine at Borders and found it
indispensable when I took a long trip. I'm sure it's available through Amazon
or Barnes and Nobles on line. Hope this helps.