Re: [IP] HEMOGLOBIN A1c - Whoa!

Hi Natalie -

Here's why another substitute pump is not acceptable.  First of all, every
one has failed.  Not day one or two, or even week one or two - but none has
lasted one month.  How old is this substitute pump?  Why was it returned to
MiniMed in the first place?  I bought MY pump in January this year.  My
pump, other than flying by-screens when I programmed it, worked perfectly.
>From January to September - flawless! None of these substitute pumps has
even performed one month!!  If I kept it, I'd always be wondering - when
will it stop working?  Sorry - that's why I got a pump in the first place -
so I can have dependable delivery of insulin.  I paid for it, and I expect
it - that is, dependable delivery of insulin.  Is that too much to ask - for
a new pump, and for the NOT slight fee of $5000?  I don't think so.

Respectfully,      Jane