Re: [IP] infected site?

>but if it doesn't look better real
> soon I'd be going for the antibiotics.  Too bad its a Dr visit.  Can they
> just call something in?

I will ask tomorrow on the phone...we have kaiser HMO so it is only a $10
copay...but  I HATE these doctor visits.  such a waste of money when they
could just give me a 'scrip.

geneva has the "warm pack" in her underwear for the night and we did a new
dressing change with the bacitracin...so ...will see in the am.

typical murphy's law during the holidays..  good thing we aren't "on the
road" somewhere!