Re: [IP] infected site?

In a message dated 12/19/1999 7:31:50 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< her old site is red, with a 'whitehead' or 'pimply' appearance.  she says
 is slightly tender when she presses on it.   we put bacitracin / bandaid on
 it when we changed the site yesterday and have been reapplying all day
If its red, sore, and you can see a pimple, it sounds like its infected.  As
far as how bad, only you can gauge that, but if it doesn't look better real
soon I'd be going for the antibiotics.  Too bad its a Dr visit.  Can they
just call something in?  I had a similar thing, only many years ago from just
an injection, that turned into a nasty  deep sore when I ignored it.