[IP] looking for name of a book

Hi all,

was wondering if anyone might know the name of a book that I saw advertised
somewhere, I cannot for the life of me remember where.  The book supposedly
had carb info on menus of 2500 chain restaurants, both fast food and many sit
down chains.

I should have ordered it when I saw it, but now I can't even remember where I
saw it advertised at, I thought maybe it was Minimed, the Diabetes Mall, or
Unique Pump Accesories, but so far I haven't been able to find it at any of
those sites.

Any information that anyone can provide would be appreciated!