Re: [IP] Any tips on keeping the tape stuck??

>I was curious to know if anyone has any suggestions out there to make my
>stay on longer.

   Hi Jamie! First of all congratulations on starting your pump!!!! :)
How do you like it so far? as for your tape issue . . hmmm. Maybe the IV3000
just isn't sticky enough for you? Have you tried the polyskin yet? Also, if
you are not using IVprep the sometimes that helps tape stick better.  They
sell other things to improve the stickiness as well . . .not sure about
their effectiveness in water. Perhaps some other pumper could help out here?
I just wanted to congratulate you on your pump start!! Have a great
Christmas if I don't see you on ICQ :)